Using software in the cloud computing model is becoming more and more common. Some software producers even decide to withdraw completely from the so-called traditional models of software distribution in favor of using only service models or providing software as a service (SaaS). These new software usage models require a completely different – than the current – approach to the preparation and negotiation of IT contracts.
There are no plans to issue separate legal acts regarding cloud computing. This means the need to apply a number of different legal regulations. The aim of the cloud computing training in Dubai is to comprehensively present the legal issues related to cloud computing projects. Cloud computing, for some people who are still laymen, of course, they don’t understand what cloud computing is, even though in their daily lives they often use cloud computing services, because today’s society cannot be separated from the internet, even the internet is now a basic necessity for some people.
Understanding cloud computing itself is cloud computing or cloud computing, which is a combination of the use of computer technology including all the elements in it in a network with internet-based development (this is what is called a cloud) which functions to run programs or applications via connected computers at the same time. Cloud computing systems are known as worldwide systems that can help a company or organization in data storage efficiency. Vendor quality of cloud computing services, internet availability required, networking course in Dubai, and security and privacy issues such as the vulnerability of hackers or hackers are factors that need to be considered in choosing cloud computing services.
Based on the definition of cloud computing that has been described above, the advantages of a cloud computing system include the following:
- The advantage for business people is to minimize production costs. Why? Because the use of cloud computing can minimize the cost of investing in public infrastructure so that businesses can focus more on aspects of company functionality.
- For application developers, the PaaS service enables rapid application development and implementation thereby increasing productivity.
- For practitioners engaged in the information technology industry, this means opening up new markets for the information technology development service industry.
- For businesses in the infrastructure sector, this is a very big opportunity because the increased use of cloud computing services will increase the use of internet bandwidth.
- Application integration with various devices.
The main advantage or more prominent from using this cloud computing system is the ease of access. To do a job we don’t have to be in front of the same computer. The nature of cloud computing training is one of the most significant contemplations before we choose to give distributed computing worker supplier administrations. It is not impossible that we will be harmed when the server where we store files or access programs from time to time will down or perform poorly.
The main problem with the underdevelopment of cloud computing services, of course, is due to network speed constraints and internet prices which are still so expensive; so many companies are still considering this. Hopefully, the information on understanding cloud computing can be useful.